The Europe of gardeners come to Chantilly to celebrate plants!
This international event has been a reference in the world of gardening for more than 30 years. In the majestic setting of the Grounds of the Château de Chantilly, this festival, unique in Europe, is dedicated to plants and life in the garden.
Les Journées des Plantes de Chantilly is:
- The largest plant exhibition and sale ever held in one place: from collectible plants to great classics, from new varieties to rediscoveries: all the horticultural diversity combined!
- The excellence of European nurseries (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany, Italy…) among more than 200 exhibitors selected by the various Selection Committees, according to the criteria and quality requirements defined by the Exhibitors’ Charter
- The Cannes Film Festival of the profession: an international Jury of Merits is present to distinguish the most beautiful plants
- Professional advice and practical workshops for everyone: gardening courses, pruning, basket making, pottery workshop… free of charge
- Conferences for both laymen and enlightened amateurs, from Friday to Sunday in the King’s Lounge of the castle
- Many worlds around the garden and plants to discover: associations, nurserymen, landscape gardeners…
- 3 days to buy, share, discover, visit, learn, celebrate plants
Friday 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 May 2022
From 10 am to 6 pm
Presale rate: 14 €
18 € Full rate / 16 € Reduced rate on site and online from 13 to 15 May 2022
Included in the ticket:
– Access to the event
– The free visit of the estate: château, grounds, great stables
– Free services: parking, shuttles from the station and/or visitor car parks to the event entrance, plant locker service with transport of the plants to the visitor parking