Welcome to the Chantilly flower show!
An unmissable event dedicated to plants, biodiversity and garden trends, the Chantilly Flower Show brings together more than 200 of the most prestigious nurseries and exhibitors in Europe.
The Chantilly Flower show is:
•The largest event exhibiting and selling plants held in one single venue
• A leading event, with an international reputation, bringing together garden enthusiasts, aesthetes and visitors who want to learn more.
• The excellence of European nurseries, with more than 200 exhibitors selected
• Practical workshops, advice, conferences, launches of new varieties…
• An international Jury of Merits that distinguishes the most beautiful plants: the equivalent of the Cannes film festival in the plant world
• 3 days to purchase, share, discover, visit, learn about and celebrate plants!
Save the date 7, 8 and 9 October 2022
Participate in our workshops/events, attend exceptional signatures and virtual conferences.
Prepare your visit!
Theme and sponsor
Discover the 2022 theme and our sponsor Alain Baraton: Respect!
Plants, tools, accessories, furniture, garden art-de-vivre… Discover who is exhibiting!
Committee and jurys
Who are the figures who ensure the quality and diversity of presentations at the Flower Show?