We are delighted to be open to the public
Welcome to the Château de Chantilly !
Our team is ready to welcome you in optimum conditions. The Château de Chantilly has implemented health measures to ensure your safety throughout your visit:
- In compliance with the current health measures in France, a Health Pass is required to visit the castle, great stables/horse museum, equestrian shows for each person of 12 years and 2 months and above
- The Health pass is not required to visit the park
- Respect of barrier gestures and social distancing of at least 1 metre
- Respect of maximum visitor numbers
- The château’s capacity to implement essential protective measures to prevent the spread of the virus for its staff and its visitors
- Display of important information on health measures
- Daily cleaning of the premises
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our reception desk from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday, our receptionist will be happy to provide any information you require: + 33 (0)3 44 27 31 80
1. Plan your visit
- Face masks are compulsory in the Château, Grounds and Great Stables.
- It is preferable to purchase your ticket online or via our booking service: + 33 (0)3 44 27 31 80.
- If you purchase your ticket on site, opt for contactless credit card payment.
- Health and safety instructions imposed by the French government will be clearly displayed at the entrance to the site.
2. During your visit
A visitor circuit adapted to the current situation
- Queues at ticket desks will be managed in accordance with social distancing rules (1.5 metre floor markings), with appropriate signage.
Reinforced health measures
- Disinfectant hand gel and appropriate signage have been installed at the entrance.
- Access to toilets is available throughout the itinerary.
- Intensified cleaning has been implemented in reception areas, the shop and toilets.
- Reception and security staff
- Reception and security staff are present at reception and in the various rooms of the château to ensure security for the collections and respect of social distancing between visitors. They also regulate the flow of visitors in each room.
- Reception and security staff are equipped with face masks.
3. Prices and opening hours
The Château is open from 10:30 am to 5 pm/6 pm for the Grounds
The Great Stables are open from 10:30 am to 5 pm
Latest access 1 hour before ticket desks close
Closed on Tuesdays
4. Reception areas and interpretive services
- Audio-guides are not available for safety reasons.
- Guided tours conducted by our guides, including those of the private suites, are continuing. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our booking service: firstname.lastname@example.org