Enjoy a festive evening in an enchanting setting !
On Saturday 24 June 2023, the white picnic will be back for a fourth edition!
In the magical atmosphere of the English garden, which will be illuminated for the occasion, share a unique picnic with the family or among friends.
On the agenda: DJ set and vinyl record bar, champagne bar, wooden games, photo sessions, illumination of the Jardin de la Volière at the end of the evening, cocktail bar, local beers, sweet stalls…
DRESS CODE: Plain all-white clothing (no patterns, no stripes…)
Times: 7 pm – 11.30 pm (ticket desk closes at 9.30 pm).
Arrival before 8 pm is recommended to ensure the success of the event.
Entrance through the Jeu de Paume gate (opposite the Great Stables).
- Visitors bring their own picnic baskets and (white) rugs
- Strong alcohol (Vodka, Tequila, Whisky, Gin, Rum…) strictly prohibited
- For safety reasons, tables and chairs are prohibited
- Pets (even small or in a bag) are not allowed in the grounds, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind
- Swimming in the moat is prohibited
Reservations will soon be opened
LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES
Management reserves the possibility to cancel this event due to weather conditions (rain, storms).
A look back at the wonderful 2022 edition: